When your ex has shattered your heart, it’s natural to want to lash out at them after a breakup. You’ll want to express how much they’ve hurt you and try to make them feel awful about losing you. Saying mean things to your ex is sometimes just another way to cope with the loss of the relationship. You want to be the last one to speak, but is this always a good idea?
While it’s fair that you have certain things to say to your ex because the relationship ended badly. Going out of your way to say anything nasty to someone is probably not a good idea. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the mean things to say to your ex that you probably shouldn’t!
Mean And Hurtful Things to Say to Your Ex
If your ex left you heartbroken. It’s easy to consider saying mean or hurtful things to retaliate in person or by text. This is especially true if you split up on horrible terms, they cheated on you, or they’re attempting to get you back but won’t accept “No!” as an explanation. Let’s look at some examples of mean or hurtful things you could say to an ex to send a clear message about your sentiments.
Mean Things to Say to Your Ex Best Friend
I understand that friendships come and go, even ones you never expected to end. Best friends are those on whom we rely, share memories, and expect to remain in our lives for the good, terrible, and ugly. Unfortunately, when it comes down to it, some friendships aren’t intended to last.
When these friendships end, some are more courteous than others. According to my research, many of us have had the misfortune of losing an old friend, and these are the mean things to say to your ex-best friend.
- “You’re not in my life for a reason.”
- “It says a lot about your character that you were willing to toss me away for someone you said you didn’t like all that much. The fact that you never sought to make things right with me makes me glad we parted ways. I am even happier that not being friends with you opened the door for true best friends to enter my life. “
Related Articles: TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS: Meaning, Origin, Quotes & What You Should Know
- “Toward the end, it wasn’t even about you anymore; it was about the boy you selected over all of your friends, even though I saw him treat you like dirt for two years.” We grieved and laughed together, and I tried everything I could to change for you and save our nearly decade-long friendship. Finally, I realized that I shouldn’t have to modify myself to please you and that letting you go was the best decision for both of us. We no longer speak, and you undoubtedly still despise me, but I sincerely hope you are content. “
- “I want my shoes back; they suit me better anyway.”
- “You hampered me as a person; you altered me in ways that caused me to lose myself along the way.” Everyone else saw how twisted you were, and without you, I not only found myself, but I also found happiness. I’m glad you found your position in life and that everything worked out in the end.”
- “Did I do something wrong?” Because I don’t know why we stopped being friends.”
Related Articles: BEING PRESENT: What it Means to Be Present in the Moment (Helpful Tips)
- At first, I was furious at you for preferring a boy or girl over your closest buddy; after all, we’d been best friends since pre-school. ” We fantasized about going to college and taking trips together; some of my fondest memories were formed with you, and now we can’t even be in the same room together. We tried to make it work, to force ourselves to get along, but it was impossible. Furthermore, we couldn’t save our friendship, and we both desired different things at the time, so we had to let each other go. “I wish things had ended differently.”
- “I suppose you achieved what you wanted in the end… at the cost of our friendship.” Best wishes to your fiancée.”
- “You ruined our friendship for no reason, and you were never on my side.” You were deceptive and deceptive, and I’m glad I’ve matured enough to know that I no longer require your bad and toxic energy in my life, nor did I ever. You brought me down to your level, which is not what best friends should do. “
- “I’m sorry we’re no longer friends, but I’m also not sorry since it’s made me a better person.”
Related Articles: These 6 Incredible Things Will Happen When You Meet Your Soulmate
- “It wasn’t until our friendship ended that I realized how frequently you attacked me and disparaged my successes, both in front of me and behind my back; best friends don’t do that.” You were so focused on beating me that you forgot how to be a friend.”
- “You don’t look nice with bangs, and all of your prom outfits were terrible.” And, for God’s sake, when taking a picture, stand up straight and pull your shoulders back.”
- “When we stopped being friends in high school, everyone thought you were crazy; this was further demonstrated when you obtained an ugly red-haired, home-schooled partner.”
- “Your selfies make you appear constipated or like you’re about to fart.”
- “I thought you were a better person than that; a guy isn’t worth losing your closest friend over.”
Related Articles: THINGS TO TALK ABOUT WITH FRIENDS: 51+ Random Things in 2023
- “If your boobs are droopy and sad, don’t wear a low-cut blouse; sweater vests are no longer, if ever, cute.” I’m saddened by your pinched face. Furthermore, your horrible lover cheats on you, and you are too desperate and pitiful to accept it yourself.
- “You are heartless and callous.” You’re probably bipolar, and you’re one of the worst individuals I’ve ever met. You don’t believe you did anything wrong, but your lousy attitude and feeling of self-righteousness are what brought us all down. “You are not better than any of us; in fact, you are downright mean. “
Mean Things to Say to Your Ex Boyfriend
Has your ex-boyfriend crushed your heart? Are you seeking a way to retaliate against him? Perhaps you’re simply seeking the finest method to express how much he has wounded you. If that’s the case, this tutorial might come in handy. It includes suggestions for mean things to say that will make your ex-boyfriend feel awful.
- “I’m delighted we parted ways; you made the proper choice!”
- “I’m looking forward to the space between us.”
- “I’m so glad we’re not together anymore!”
- “You hurt me.”
- “I think we’re better friends than most!”
- “I had no idea what an orgasm felt like with you.”
- “I’m doing a lot better without you here.”
- “I’m sure you’ll regret our breakup soon.”
- “I wish we hadn’t dated.”
- “My new boyfriend treats me like I’m a princess.”
- “I don’t believe I’ve ever respected you.”
- “I cried at first, but now I couldn’t be happier!”
- “My new lover is more comfortable in bed.”
- “I was growing tired of you anyway!”
- “I now see how badly you treated me.”
Related Articles: THINGS TO ASK A GIRL You Like to Get to Know Her that Will Blow Her Away (Updated)
Mean Things to Say to Your Ex Boyfriend’s Girlfriend
Here are some examples of mean things you could say to your ex-boyfriend’s girlfriend.
Mean Things to Say to Your Ex Girlfriend
Here are some mean things you can say to your ex-girlfriend.
- I should have paid attention to everyone who told me you were a serious soul.
- You were the worst decision I ever made.
- When you went with your drama, my life took an amazing turn.
- All I receive from you are negative vibes.
- Good luck finding someone who will tolerate your nonsense as well as I did.
- You’re exactly the type of boyfriend I don’t want.
- You aren’t even worth the calories I expend just chatting to you.
- I used to be stupid, but I ditched you.
I hope you enjoyed the article. Remember that being the larger person may not always feel good at the moment, but it will feel better later on when your ex is out of your life and you’re truly over him. Say these mean things to your ex in your thoughts or scream them while you’re alone, but think twice before speaking them to your ex. You don’t want to be sorry afterward!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the meanest thing you can say to an ex?
“‘I never loved you,’ or ‘Our relationship was a waste of time,’ are two of the worst things anyone could say to an ex,” he says. “Both comments are profoundly unpleasant for the recipient to hear, even though they are frequently shouted in anger.”
How can I revenge to my ex?
Ways to Get Back at Your Ex
- Live well… and tell everyone.
- Develop that beak-up body.
- Do something you’ve always wanted to do
- Let the world know… that they’re bad.
- Do what they want without them.
- Make a list of everything.
- Write a book based on the book somebody wrote about you.
- Write a beloved cult rom-com
What to say to an ex you hurt?
How to Apologize to Your Ex… Please express your regret for anything you did wrong. Never say, “I see what I did wrong.” TELL THEM WHAT YOU KNOW so they feel protected, validated, and inclined to continue listening. Inquire about the other person’s experience and how it made them feel.
What I would say to my ex?
What to say to your ex-boyfriend to win him back
I Will Always Be Concerned About You – You never ceased loving him after all these years. Call Me Whenever You Need Help – The fact that you still want to be in his life and make him happy indicates that love is still in the air.