If you’re at a loss for things to talk about with your boyfriend, I’m pleased you came across this thin piece (read: super-comprehensive thought piece) instead of destroying your conversations with him. To be honest, when I ran out of things to talk about with my boyfriend, I couldn’t find anything useful on the internet. So, I decided to write this to help you spice up your conversations with interesting questions and answers. This guide will be equally useful when you want to have a nonstop and completely interesting conversation with your boyfriend, which is why the post has a plethora of captivating subjects to talk about on the list!
Things to Talk About With Your Boyfriend
So, without further ado, let us go right into the topics of discussion. First and foremost, some words of wisdom!
Pieces of Advice
Here are a few questions to help you start an interesting conversation.
- What is the best piece of relationship advice you’ve ever received?
- What is the worst piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Are you good at giving advice? How much advice has resulted in a favorable outcome?
Knowing your boyfriend’s role model provides insight into the type of personality he prefers. So go ahead and approach him with the following inquiries:
- Who is your inspiration? What makes him or her a role model for you?
- Why do you believe having a role model in life is important?
- Do you believe I have any of your role model’s qualities?
Related Articles: HOW TO ASK A GIRL FOR HER NUMBER: 10 Smart Techniques that Works every time!!!
Life experiences are the most effective teachers. It teaches us so many lessons every day, so let’s see what lessons your boyfriend has for you!
- What is the most significant lesson you have ever learned?
- What would you call a book about life lessons if you wrote it?
- Tell me about one life lesson you wish you could have learned sooner.
Instead of accumulating such feelings in our heads, we must talk about them and let them go.
- What has been your greatest source of guilt in your life?
- What do you do when you feel bad about an action or decision you made?
- Do you believe you will be guilt-free after today’s confession?
Here are some questions to make the debate more participatory and engaging:
- What was your favorite academic year? Why is this so?
- Are you looking forward to studying abroad in another country? How can I live without you?
- What kind of education do you desire for your children?
Career discussions allow you to better grasp each other’s priorities, lifestyle, life schedules, positions, worth, goals, and so on! So, let’s get started:
- What is your proudest achievement to date?
- What goals do you hope to attain in the future?
- Tell me what you currently working on to advance your career?
Needless to say, it is critical to understand your boyfriend’s notion of discipline and rules in his own life. So, as partners, assess your compatibility on this.
Related Articles: HOW IMPORTANT IS SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP or Marriage: Best Practices
- When does discipline become a constraint or a barrier?
- Do you believe that disciplined individuals are extremists?
- What are the self-disciplined habits that you swear by? Do you want me to follow the same rules?
We’ll go through some crucial questions about mental health!
- What causes you to lose your mental equilibrium?
- When you are severely upset and frustrated, where do you go to find peace?
- What would you do if I lost my emotional equilibrium?
The following are the questions:
- How much money have you saved up to this point?
- What would you do if you won the (X) lottery?
- What are the three best financial management tips?
Dive right into the discussion!
- Describe your current boss’s personality. What is your opinion of him or her?
- Which of your coworkers is envious of you? Why?
- Do you put off doing your work? How do you deal with your workload?
Fun Things to Talk About With Your Boyfriend
To talk about fun things, you must be familiar with fun facts. Not everyone is born with a sense of humor. So, perhaps you are one of them. Remember that you may always make a hilarious inquiry more to your liking and comfort!
What better way to begin than with a lighthearted speech?
- What is the most amusing joke you’ve come across on social media?
- Tell me the most amusing proposal text you’ve ever seen on a social networking platform.
- What was the most disturbing social media post you’ve ever shared?
Related Articles: WHEN SOMEONE DOESN’T REPLY YOUR TEXT: 13+ Superb Responses & Reasons
Let’s get this dialogue started!
- Do you avoid entering a toilet used by a specific guest or relative because it is likely to be stinky?
- What was the most amusing bathroom accessory you’ve ever seen?
- How long does it take you to get ready?
Why not talk about some more comic plunders here?
- How many utensils have you burned while attempting to cook? How much time did it take you to clean them?
- What is the most amusing cooking memory you’ve ever had in real life?
- Can you identify and name a variety of spices?
It was still far better than some of the worst jokes you must have heard! Why not resurrect them all and have some fun with it?
- What is that one bad joke that you still remember and laugh at?
- When was the last time you felt severely ashamed after making a stupid joke?
- Do you think lame jokes are funnier than normal jokes?
At times, these strange events make us feel really ashamed. But as we recall these amusing moments, our faces naturally light up with laughter!
- When was the last time you said something creepy to a stranger?
- How many strange people have you met in your life? Please identify them!
- Describe a time when you became emotional while expressing your affection and subsequently realized you were being weird.
Related Articles: 10 WARNING SIGNS YOUR HUSBAND IS GAY OR BISEXUAL (+ DETAILED GUIDE)
It’s worth the talk as long as this shame offers us some light relief! Let’s talk about some of these incidents with your boyfriend.
- Which is more embarrassing, burping in public or farting in public?
- What is something your parents typically talk about but that you find embarrassing?
- When was the last time you embarrassed someone? Was it on purpose?
You must have numerous amusing anecdotes from your childhood. So, who was the most naughty of the two of you when you were kids?
- Have you ever purposefully peed in your pants as a child? What motivated you to do so?
- Have you ever stolen something as a child?
- What was the worst prank you ever played as a kid?
In fact, we begin to giggle at those recollections since some of them are quite amusing!
- What relationship advice did your ex give you?
- How often have you lied to your ex?
- Have you ever discovered your ex to be a miser? Can you recollect a specific incident?
Conversing on any of these comedy programs is also a good idea!
- Who is your favorite character from (name of a comedy show)?
- Would you try to imitate your favorite comedian?
- Have you ever held back your bladder because you didn’t want to miss an episode of your favorite comedy show?
Instead of covering your face and shrugging off the secrets, laugh loudly at them. This is going to be unpleasant!
- Have you ever harmed yourself while making out in bed? How long did it take for it to heal?
- Have you ever asked for permission to pee right before getting into bed and having sexual relations with your partner who was already turned on?
- When was the last time you struggled to use a condom?
Related Articles: LIST OF SEXUALITIES: Comprehensive 2023 List & Flags (Updated)
Things to Talk About With Your Boyfriend on the Phone
It’s not a good idea to call him and have no idea what to talk about. To help you with the conversation, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best things to talk about with your boyfriend over the phone!
A wonderful way to start a discussion is to call your boyfriend first thing in the morning and ask him about his breakfast.
- What do you like to eat for breakfast?
- When do you eat breakfast?
- How particular are you about your breakfast?
What about discussing the entertainment industry? Stars, actresses, athletes, designers, artists, dancers, singers, and so on.
- Would you marry your celebrity crush if you had the chance?
- Have you ever wished to become famous?
- How would you deal with your fans if you were a celebrity?
On a phone call, you can absolutely talk about some of your bizarre creative talents in order to keep him interested in another meeting and reveal your creative side.
- Who has been the most inventive person you’ve ever met?
- What are some of your most memorable creations?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how creative would you rate yourself?
We all enjoy being dressed and styled in the finest way possible in order to make an exquisite and perfect impression.
- What is one fashion tip that never goes out of style?
- Do you like stylish or simple people?
- Do you judge people based on their fashion sense?
Related Articles: SEXUAL QUESTION TO ASK A BOYFRIEND: 91+ Questions To Clear The Air
This is one of the best and most traditional topics for breaking the ice between two people. Talking about the weather allows you to start the topic in any way you wish.
- Do you prefer the winter or the summer?
- Do you enjoy the rain?
- How is the weather where you live?
All boys enjoy playing video games. Why not ask him about his most recent gaming developments?
- What game do you play on your phone?
- What is your top gaming score?
- Are you addicted to a specific game?
Continue to question him about it…
- Where did you spend your last vacation?
- Where do you like to spend your vacations?
- What activities do you enjoy doing on vacation?
Feel free to tell the person you care about everything that happens in this location!
- Where do you call home?
- How frequently do you return to your hometown?
- 3 What is distinctive about your hometown?
Discuss it and see what it truly means!
- Are you infatuated with anything in your life?
- Do you consider obsessions to be dangerous? Why?
- Why do you consider obsessions to be a weakness?
Related Articles: 15 Essential Tips for Women in Relationships in 2023 (Updated)
If you’re not comfortable discussing heartbreaks in person, phone calls are the finest way to talk about them and move on!
- How many heartbreaks have you experienced?
- How broken have you been by heartbreak?
- Can you offer some advice on overcoming heartbreak?
Good Things to Talk About With Your Boyfriend
But there must be various things in your thoughts, but are they all appropriate to talk about? However, here are some things to talk about with your boyfriend. So abandon your trial-and-error approaches and start having these amazing dialogues today.
Let’s hear more from your sweetie about this right now!
- What role does ethics play in your life?
- What are some of the values you wish everyone had?
- Tell me which ethical relationships would you be willing to cut if you could.
This discussion is about such friends:
- Who are your closest companions?
- What do you think about it while you’re with your best friends?
- Who would you take on vacation with if you could only take one friend?
- How different is your ideal diet from what you consume on a daily basis?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, which would it be: pizzas or cheesecakes?
- If your plate is half full of salads, what would you like on the other half?
Related Articles: HOW TO HEAL A BROKEN HEART: The Science Behind It!!
Go ahead and ask the questions if you want to learn about his book preferences and offer him one that he enjoys reading.
- What was the best book you’ve ever read?
- Which book took you the most time to finish?
- What is your favorite book that you received as a gift?
While some must have succeeded in obtaining their desired vocation, others must have compromised for alternatives.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- What is your current occupation?
- Are you satisfied with the work you’re doing?
What Are Things to Talk About With Your Boyfriend
These subjects are vital components of a discussion since they allow you to gain a better understanding of the person you’re speaking with. Everything on the list is sensitive and deep, from your emotions to worldly problems. It’s time to reconnect with your true feelings!
A sensible man does not have to be exceptionally well-informed. Even if you disagree with it, the negotiations on this will undoubtedly be interesting!
- Who are some of the wisest people you’ve met in your life?
- Do you believe yourself to be wise? Why?
- What are some of the things of wise people?
The subject can become as deep and dark as you want it to!
- The name of the individual who has previously fooled you.
- Have you lied to anyone? Who exactly are they?
- Do you believe I can trick you?
Go ahead and have a lengthy discussion about it to get to know each other better!
- What is one theory that you thought was correct but turned out to be a flop?
- What’s your philosophy about marriage?
- What is your success philosophy?
Today is all for you, honey. Express your feelings straight away!
- When was the last time you felt your worst?
- What brings you the most joy?
- What are the emotions that you should keep to yourself?
Related Articles: HOW TO SPICE UP A RELATIONSHIP When It Gets Boring: The Ultimate Idea List
Let’s see where this serious discussion takes you!
- Do you have faith in God?
- Have you ever been aware of His presence? Describe the incident.
- Do you want your children to believe in God?
- Are you experiencing life stress? Why?
- When both couples are going through a tough time, how should they look after each other?
Before you fall in love, don’t count the numbers.
- Are you so in love with me that you want to spend the rest of your life with me?
- How often have you been in love?
- Do you believe that love can happen twice?
- Who was the most recent person to betray your trust?
- In life, who do you have the most faith in?
- Do you believe I’ll ever betray your trust?
- What is your greatest apprehension?
- What do you fear the most about the future?
- Tell me some anxieties or insecurities you’ve conquered in your life?
Let the cat out of the bag in this debate right now!
- What is one thing that no one else knows about you?
- Will you reveal your innermost secret to me?
- What are the mysteries about me that you wish to learn?
Aside from the few things I listed above, it’s fine to make a few little errors now and then. Don’t stress yourself out with perfectionist thinking since it will only make you worse at it. You must have received a lot of follow-ups with your own inquiries in addition to the ones on the list. That’s exactly why we wanted to continue to discuss fully any topic you’d like to continue with your own follow-up questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for an ex to come back?
How Long Does It Take to Get Back Together With Your Ex After a Breakup? In most situations, couples reconcile after 1-6 months following their split. This statistic only includes couples that remained in a long-term relationship after reuniting.
How do you know if your break up is forever?
You’re happier apart than you were together.
When this occurs, the split is intended to be permanent rather than temporary. When you feel better about yourself when you’re away, it signifies you’ve emotionally left the relationship and are no longer as invested as you previously were.
Do exes get back together after months?
According to the findings, only 15% of people actually got their ex back, while 14 percent got back together only to break up again, and 70% never reunited at all. Despite the fact that it appears to be a small number, a few success stories demonstrate that it is feasible to sort things out if you put in the time and effort.
How do I convince my ex to come back?
Steps to take and things to say to recover your ex
- Allow them some breathing room.
- Use the no contact rule (Even on social media).
- Make yourself into someone you can be proud of.
- Change your appearance for the better.
- Make some positive mental adjustments.
- Allow yourself some time to mourn.
- Keep a journal.
Leave a Reply