Have you ever wished there was something you could say to break the quiet during a private talk with your boyfriend? That quiet can swiftly deflate a person’s mood In a relationship, talking can be some of the most effective flirtings. If you’re in a long-distance relationship, you may SMS similar sentences and get the same effect! Read on to know the kind of sexual question to ask a boyfriend.
Sexual question to ask a boyfriend
Everything from where they grew up to their favourite sex position is a fascinating puzzle to unravel about the other person when you’re barely past the first date with someone new. After years together, however, a couple’s partner becomes less of a mystery and more like a book that has been read so many times that there are no surprises left. Asking each other nasty questions can be a fun way to learn what a new partner enjoys and how to turn them on, as well as a fun game to spice things up for longstanding partners.
Even if you’ve been married for decades, you could be pleasantly surprised by the responses you get to the dirty questions, according to Zo Ligon, a Detroit-based sex edutainer and proprietor of gender-neutral sex toy business the Spectrum Boutique. Ligon quotes marriage therapist Esther Perel from her book Mating in Captivity, saying that “It’s all about meeting your mate and falling in love with them again and again. As well as with yourself.” She goes on to say that there’s a lot more to learn than you might believe. “We’re all continually changing, and that’s part of what makes long-term partnerships so thrilling.”
Dirty Questions to Turn Guys On
- In an ideal world, how long would foreplay be?
- What do my lips taste like?
- Is there a sexy scene from a movie that you want to recreate with me?
- If you had a pair of x-ray glasses, which part of my body would you look at first?
- Where would it be, If you could only touch me in one place?
- If we were in a movie theater, and I wanted to do it, what would you want me to do?
- What’s one thing you want me to do to you that I haven’t done?
- What’s the farthest you’ve gone on a first date?
- What would you do if I sent you a dirty photo of me?
- How would you describe your package?
- Do you want to play dirty truth or dare?
- Can you guess what I’m wearing right now?
- What would you do if I answered the door without clothes on?
- Have you ever been caught going solo? By who?
- Do you prefer your women shaved or all natural?
- Is laughing in the bedroom okay with you, or do you prefer keeping things serious?
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without doing it?
- What’s the most number of times you’ve done it in a row?
- Do you like watching me touch myself?
- I heard kissing burns a lot of calories. Want to help me exercise?
- What do you look for in a partner for the bedroom?
- Spit or swallow?
- What do you think about toys in the bedroom?
- Does the thought of recording a video turn you on?
Juicy, Intimate Questions to Ask Your Man
- Do you ever watch adult videos?
- Do you prefer to give or receive?
- Can you send me a sexy pic of your favorite body part?
- Can I watch you pleasure yourself?
- How would you feel if I made you breakfast while wearing only an apron?
- Do you prefer doing it in the morning or night?
- Rough or sensual?
- What’s the longest intimate session for you?
- What was your first time like?
- How do I compare to other girls you’ve been with?
- Do you like sexting?
- Have you ever done it in front of other people?
- Have you ever done it with more than one woman in one day?
- Do you like getting tied up? How about tying me up?
- Have you ever had a friend with benefits?
- Have you ever hooked up with someone you weren’t supposed to hook up with?
- What about food during intimacy?
- What do you think about a lap dance?
- Are you part of the mile high club?
- Have you ever played strip poker?
- What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
- Do you like BDSM?
- Would you let me pleasure you while you were driving?
- What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve thought about doing to me?
- Where’s the most uncomfortable place you’ve ever done it?
- Have you ever fantasized about someone else while making love?
- Have you ever done it in the water??
Flirty Questions for Your Boyfriend
Get him thinking about you with these super flirty and suggestive questions.
- What is your favorite part of my body?
- You decide to give me a full body massage. Where do you start?
- What do you prefer: boy shorts or thongs?
- What’s an instant turn-on for you?
- Black lace or white T-shirt?
- Would you rather see me in lingerie or nothing at all?
- What is one thing that I wear that you find completely irresistible?
- Have you ever just wanted to tear my clothes off?
- Can you give me a good example of your dirty talk?
- I ask you to dress me for our date night. Which outfit of mine would you pick?
- I catch you staring at me. What part of me were you looking at?
- If you could see me wear anything, what would it be?
- Do you get jealous when other guys check me out?
- What is your favorite thing I do to you in bed?
- Do you like when I make the first move?
- When you first met me, was it love at first sight?
- If you were to describe my body with three words, how would you describe it?
- Do you like me being possessive over you?
- Do you prefer long hair or short hair?
- Tight jeans or flirty skirt?
- When do I look the most beautiful to you?
- I come home from work stressed. How would you help me relax?
- Have you ever bragged to your friends about me?
- Will you make me breakfast in bed?
Sexy Questions for Your Guy
Try out these questions to learn more about what he likes in bed and his sexual past.
- Your favorite place to be massaged?
- What is your biggest turn-on?
- What is your biggest turn-off?
- Do you own any toys?
- Have you ever been inside a gentlemen’s club?
- How old were you when you lost it?
- What’s the weirdest place you’ve ever done it?
- If you were looking at movies online, what do you look for?
- Do you like your hair pulled?
- Do you prefer top or bottom?
- Have you ever done it in the backseat?
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
- Do you like when I talk dirty to you?
- Have you ever taken naked pictures of yourself?
- Do you like when I send you dirty pictures?
- Big bottom or big bust?
- Do you like making out?
- Do you sleep in the buff or in boxers?
- What do you find most attractive in a girl?
- What kind of music do you like to play in the bedroom, if any?
- Do you like experimenting with different positions?
- What is your favorite sex position?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- Do you have a name for your package?
- If not, what would you name it?
- Do you prefer having some fun in the morning or at night?
- Does being sneaky give you a thrill?
- Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- Did you ever have a crush on a teacher?
- Have you ever had a dream about me?
Naughty Q&A With Your Boyfriend
- What object did your adult-ed teacher use to demonstrate how to put on protection?
- Would you consider yourself romantic?
- What’s your ideal date night?
- What attempts did you make to woo me? Which ones worked?
- How many exes’ numbers are still in your phone?
- How many single girls’ numbers are in your phone?
- Under the sheets, are you Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor, or Captain America?
- What do you think of open relationships?
- How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- How many girlfriends have you had?
- Has anyone accidentally seen you naked?
- Do you like it with the lights on or off?
- Do you ever fantasize about me?
- How did you find out about what you like in bed?
- When you’re on top, what’s your favorite position?
- Which body part are you most proud of?
- Do you like cuddling?
- Do you ever have naughty dreams?
- When we wake up in the morning, what is the first thought that comes to mind when you look at me?
- What is your opinion of hickeys?
- How many rounds do you think you could go? What about on our wedding night?
- What are you best at in bed?
- Before we started dating, did you ever fantasize about me?
- What’s something new you’d like to try in bed?
- What’s the hottest thing you’ve done to someone else?
- What was your first “adult” experience?
- Do you like going down on me?
- Have you ever done it outside?
- Have you ever cheated or been cheated on?
- How often do you like to be intimate?
Fun Dirty Questions to Text Him
- Do you want to know what I’m wearing?
- How fast can you get here?
- What’s your favorite thing to do to me?
- Do you like playing rough?
- Do you like being loud?
- What’s your favorite position with me on top?
- Do you ever have dreams about me?
- How do you want me to touch you? Describe it.
- When was the last time you went solo?
- What part of your body do you like me touching the most?
- What’s your favorite song to get busy to?
- What color underwear do you like the most on me?
- Do you like it when I go down on you?
Not only will asking him these questions pique his interest, but his answers may make you feel hot and uncomfortable as well! In a relationship, talking may be some of the best flirtings, and it’s nice since you can do it in public without anyone noticing! You may always send sexy SMS to get each other going if you’re separated or have ears turned your way!
What's some freaky questions to ask?
BEST DIRTY QUESTIONS TO ASK A GUY: TURN HIM ON
- Are you a virgin?
- What do you wear to bed when you are in the mood?
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
- If I was in your room right now, what would you want to do to me?
- Would you ever surprise me with lingerie?
- What part of your body do you enjoy the most on a women?
What are good intimate questions?
Try some of these text questions to initiate some intimate conversation.
- What do you miss most about me right now?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to say to me but couldn’t?
- What would you like me to do the next time we’re together?
- Where would you like me to kiss you?
- What is the closest you’ve ever felt to me?
What is intimacy to a man?
Broadly speaking, intimacy means deeply knowing someone, while also feeling deeply known yourself. It is something humans crave, and though at times, it may seem more difficult for men to express it, that doesn’t mean they don’t need or want it.