It is normal to send wedding wishes to newlyweds, and it is a wonderful way to commemorate the wedding day and start a new life together. We’ve put up the comprehensive guide to marriage wishes, so you won’t have to guess what to write on a wedding card or how to phrase marriage wishes.
Whether you’re looking for marriage wishes, marriage wishes for your family or friends, or anything else, our comprehensive guide has you covered. Weddings must be one of the happiest occasions in history since everyone dresses up to the nines. However, I believe that weddings are particularly memorable for the bride and groom because they become the center of attention on their special day, which makes them nervous.
- Sending someone prior wedding wishes is a good precaution because the chances of them viewing your message on their big day are little to none. Because you delivered it sooner, your message will be no less special. Simply send them a desire from the list below that you know would make them smile:
- The experience of marriage offers contentment and satisfaction. May you always be filled with the love and happiness that marriage gives. Married life is wonderful.
- The components that make life delightful are love, serenity, and happiness; these are my wishes for you in your marriage and throughout your life on this planet. In advance, I wish you a happy married life.
- You will be surrounded by love, care, respect, and spiritual blessings in your married life. Please accept my heartfelt congratulations.
- Marriage is a benefit to the world because it brings two people together. When you marry, joy and happiness will always be a part of your home. Congrats.
- This marriage race is on a predetermined road, and God has instructed His angels to be on the lookout for you. As a result, you will only know success and prosperity. Have a wonderful married life.
- You and your spouse have a happy and healthy marriage. In this marriage, no power can stand in your way. You’re not going to be shaken. In advance, I wish you a happy married life.
- I can’t wait to see how your wedding will turn out; I wish you all the best as you prepare to marry. My best friend, congrats!
- You will never be counted among those who have experienced sorrow and grief. Your happiness will overflow and spread to your friends and neighbors. Please accept my heartfelt congratulations.
- May your wedding be as spectacular as I am sure it will be. I wish you every ounce of happiness that the world has to give. Have a wonderful wedding!
- It’s an exciting reality to be starting a new chapter in your life. As you thread merrily along this lovely route, I wish you heaven’s blessings. In advance, I wish you a happy married life.
- I’m sending my wishes early because I want to be the first to wish you a lovely marriage filled with love and happiness. Congrats!
- You two make a stunning couple, my dears; your love is genuine and unlike any other, I’ve ever witnessed. Wishing you a happy wedding and honeymoon!
- You must be the luckiest pair on the planet; I’m sure everyone here is excited to see how happy and wonderful your wedding will be. My dears, I wish you all the best on your remarkable day!
Marriage Wishes Anniversary
- “You and I have shared so much love and laughter throughout the years, and I believe there will be many more happy times ahead.” On your wedding anniversary and every married day after that, I wish you all the happiness in the world.”
- “Wishing the lovely couple a perfect day.”
- “The love you have for one other shines through in the two of you. May that light become brighter with each passing year on your wedding anniversary.”
- “May the love you share on your wedding anniversary grow stronger and more rewarding as time passes.”
- “Congratulations on another year of growing closer to each other.” “Congratulations on your anniversary!”
- “I hope each day you spend with each other is more beautiful than the last!” “Congratulations on your anniversary.”
- “May the love you’ve had for the past five years of your marriage grow even stronger as you grew older together.” Happy anniversary, and here’s to everything that lies ahead!”
- ” It’s been a year! You’ve done it! “Congratulations on your first wedding anniversary to a lovely pair – here’s to many more.”
- “You make marriage appear so simple!” “Here’s to another 20 years,” says the narrator.
Related Articles: FEELING ALONE IN A MARRIAGE: Quotes, Causes & What to Do!!!
- “Here’s to another year of hand-in-hand and heart-to-heart strolling down the path of life!”
- “You can still see that euphoric first love in your eyes after so many years together.” You are an inspiration to all of us, and may you continue to be so for a long time.”
- “Here’s to a fantastic year gone by and an even better one ahead.” Bring on the next — every day is a new opportunity to realize your aspirations.”
- “It’s one thing to fall in love; it’s another to stay in love.” But you’ve done it, and you’re an example to the rest of us.”
- “On our anniversary, I’d like you to know how much I’ve enjoyed bothering you all these years and how delighted I am to keep doing it indefinitely.”
- “Another year of priceless experiences has passed us by!” [Name], I wish you a happy anniversary. “Here’s to another year of growing closer and learning new things about each other.”
- “It’s been 15 years!” Every single one of them has made me happy. “Congratulations on our anniversary!”
- “How fortunate am I to be married to such a wonderful man?” “Congratulations on your anniversary, [name], and here’s to many more.”
- “Marrying you is like having a best friend who forgets everything I say, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.” “Congratulations on your anniversary, my darling spouse!”
- “I’d like to express my gratitude for another year of your affection. I’ll spend the next 365 days trying to make you the happiest man on the planet.”
- “I wouldn’t have it any other way, even if you snore like a maniac and leave your filthy football shorts on the new carpet.”
- “Love you so much that I’m thinking about letting you choose what takeaway we have tonight” (I get to choose the box set, though). I can’t think of anyone else with whom I’d rather cuddle on the couch and be in bed by 10 p.m.”
Marriage Wishes for New Couple
- You’ll get married in a couple of days. You two were meant to be together, and I’m honored to be a witness at your wedding, bro!
- Marriage is a link that is stronger than any other human relationship. Enjoy this link with a strong desire for serenity and happiness. Bro, I wish you a happy married life.
- As your wedding approaches, my heart races, and I’m looking forward to seeing the outcome of your wonderful union. Have a remarkable time at your wedding, sweethearts!
- May God continue to bless you and your lovely fiancée. May you always be in love with each other and never lose sight of each other. In advance, I wish you a happy married life.
- It’s only a few days till your wedding, and I’m the one who’s worried; I know it’ll be a beautiful day, and we’ll all be blown away by your love for each other. I wish you all the best, bro!
- Your marriage will be a blessing to the children who will be seated around the table. Nothing will be lacking when you settle into your new residence. Sister, you deserve it.
- Knowing you’ll make a lovely happily ever after, I wish you a great wedding and honeymoon in advance, my darling sis. You have each other’s backs!
- There’s a life that all ladies aspire to live, and you’re going to have a taste of it. You will be surrounded by God’s blessings and guidance. In advance, I wish you a happy marriage.
- Your joy and contentment in marriage will be a magnificent sight for all to witness, just like the flower of the field and the scent that follows it. Sis, I wish you a happy married life!
- The Lord will bless your womb with grace and tenderness, and you will see your children’s children. Cutie, I wish you a happy married life.
- Have a wonderful wedding because there is nothing more rewarding than watching two people who are in love and happy together. I’m looking forward to the big day!
Marriage Wishes for a Friend
- Love is known to never change; it is eternal. It’ll be the same with your marriage, buddy; it’ll last forever. In advance, I wish you a happy married life.
- You and your fiancé’s love will never run dry or cold. Keep flying high, my best friend, and congrats.
- I hope you have a day to remember and admire for the rest of your life, my dear buddy; I’m honored to be a part of your wedding day.
- May seeing you as a cool groom inspire all of our single friends to consider marriage. May God bless you both and grant you a long and happy life. Congratulations, my pal.
- I need to see this for myself; if I only heard about it, I wouldn’t believe it. Dear friend, you make me proud. You’re the couple I aspire to be like. Congratulations on your marriage!
- You have no idea how delighted I was to learn that you are getting married; I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love. I’m looking forward to being a part of your wedding!
- Marriage is a union that is the result of two people’s conscious efforts. God will consciously shower heavenly blessings on your marriage. My best coworker, I wish you a happy married life.
- I’ll surely be at my best colleague’s wedding; I can’t pass up the opportunity to witness two love birds finally becoming one; I wish you all the best in your married life together!
- Seeing you so joyful just a few days before your wedding is a perfect indicator. I wish you all the best as you celebrate your wedding and your new life together. Enjoy yourself and forget about your work!
People frequently include a greeting in their wedding greetings that expresses their congrats to a couple. It acts as both a source of encouragement and a method to congratulate the couple for discovering their soulmate. Take a look at our list of marriage wishes…
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you bless a wedding couple?
“Wishing you the best of luck as you begin your new lives together.” “On your wedding day and as you begin your new life together, I wish you joy, love, and happiness.” “Wishing you nothing but love and happiness for the rest of your life.” “Congratulations on your life’s most significant union!”
How can I wish my sister for her marriage?
Sister, best wishes for your wedding. I wish you and your spouse the best of luck as you start your new life together. I’m confident that you and your partner will be happy together.
My lovely little princess has found her prince charming at long last. Your lovely sister, your smile, has enthralled us all.