Soulmate signs are like a guide to finding your soulmate. An interesting adventure, something everyone looks forward to. A soulmate is more than a best friend. They may not necessarily be in a romantic relationship with you, but you can’t do without them. This is the one person in the entire universe that gets you, knows, and understands you perfectly in a weird way. That one person that can finish your sentences, or knows what you’re thinking from the looks on your face. Think they don’t exist?. Here are some typical soulmate signs to make you think again!
Early Soulmate signs
Here are some typical early soulmate signs to look through if you aren’t so sure he/she is the one.
- Whenever you’re having a bad day or extremely happy, they’re the first person you call. Emotions such as anger, happiness, sadness can be sometimes overwhelming. In such cases, we need someone to share them with. Your soulmate is the first person you call in such situations. They always know the right things to say to calm you down. Ranting to them and listening to their voice afterwards is therapeutic for such emotional stress. You also call them when you have really great news. They’re the first to hear it from you.
- They’re your best friend. You talk about your deepest secrets with them freely. Even the ones you thought you’d die with, they somehow manage to get it out of you without applying any pressure or prying. You may even feel guilty for keeping some things from them because they’re open to you too.
- When you’re with them, time moves too fast. You could spend hours talking about random things, which coming from someone else will appear as a disturbance. You guys get to hang out together and boom! It’s dusk already. Sometimes you might want to freeze time.
- You understand each other.
Soulmate signs eyes
You can tell so much about a person by looking into the eyes of that person. It is often said that the eyes are the windows to the soul. But I’d rather say that the eyes mirror the soul because your eyes reflect whatever you are feeling inside. Your soulmate can tell the exact emotion you’re feeling just by looking into your eyes. You both can actually communicate just by looking at each other’s eyes. The look in the eyes of your soulmate can either calm you down or stir you up. You can literally see the love he/she has for you reflect through the eyes.
Wierd Soulmate Signs
- You’re comfortable in silence: you both can stay comfortably without talking. Even the most social extrovert needs to recharge and get back all that energy to socialize again. Sometimes you may not really be into it, you’re not in the mood for anything, you just want to stay chill and they understand that. They give you the space you need to recharge and know when to butt in again.
- You can boldly tell yourselves how you’re annoying the hell out of each other: You know sometimes in a relationship, you swallow so much because you’re afraid if you react the other person might leave you. This is not the case with your soulmate. You get mad at each other but also have a high tolerance for each other. Stuff you won’t easily let go off when others offend you, you forgive them for it. If you look back at all the arguments and causes, you may wonder how you guys managed to stick together for so long.
- Inside jokes and code language: Now this is both weird and fun. Remember those times when you’re having a conversation with other friends, and they just chip in something only both of you understand?. It’s hilarious, especially when others don’t get the joke, and this kind of makes it special.
- He/She knows you in a creepy way: your soulmate knows how your mind works. They’ve taken time out to really understand you and know how you respond to things. They know exactly what you’re thinking in certain situations, and can finish your sentences before you get them right out of your mouth. They can always tell if you’re lying.
- It’s illegal to go through a day without talking to them: You can hardly go through a day without talking to them. It’s illegal, offensive even, to go through a whole day without contacting each other.
- You’d rather spend a whole lame day lounging around with them, than an intense activity with someone else: In the wierdest way, you’d rather lazy around with them than have a fun day with someone else. Being with them is more fun and satisfying than being with any one else.
Soulmate Signs from the Universe
A soulmate is more like a spiritual connection with someone else. The universe recognizes this. Here are some signs the universe agrees with you both:
- Everything feels right.
- You can trust them with your life.
- You automatically fit them into your future, because you know they aren’t going anywhere away from you.
- They feel like they’re a part of you. They complete you (The Yin to your Yang).
- You’re different from before you met them, but in a good way. Your soulmate brings out the best in you.
- They can go all the way to get something done for you.
- They respect and admire you, even when they know all your flaws.
How would you know you found your soulmate?
The Signs That You’ve Met Your Soulmate include;
- You’re well aware of it
- They’re your closest companion
- When you’re around them, you feel at ease.
- You feel a great deal of sympathy for them
- You hold each other in high regard
- You’re a good match for each other
- You agree on the most crucial points
- You have similar life objectives.
What exactly is a soulmate?
Ideological soul mates are people who have a lot in common with one another in terms of attitudes and views.
What a soulmate feels like?
A soulmate feels like the following
“You also feel a sensation of oneness, as if you’ve found your other half.” “You may have a sensation of timelessness as if you’ve known each other for a long time.” Despite the fact that everything feels brand fresh at first, and may continue to do so for some time.
What age do you meet your soulmate?
The typical woman discovers her soulmate at the age of 25, while males are more likely to find their soulmate at the age of 28, with half of people finding ‘the one’ in their twenties, according to the study.