The Capricorn zodiac sign is the tenth sign of the zodiac cycle. Capricorns are born between December 22 and January 20. Saturn, the Roman god of Agriculture, symbolizes this zodiac sign.
Capricorns are the hardest workers of all the signs of the zodiac. They are ambitious, uptight, and set in their ways because they are earth signs. Also, they’re stubborn about their ambitions and are materialistic, strong, and very loyal. This makes them great partners in life.
Capricorns generally go for realistic, mature, and supportive individuals. A soulmate who would share their sense of a traditional approach to love, commitment, and loyalty expects their partner to be confident, independent, and faithful.
If your soulmate is a Capricorn, you must love them hard, with purpose. They are all about building for the future, and they take relationships seriously. Capricorns do not date just for fun. If you’re looking for a stable relationship, Capricorn could be your soulmate. Capricorn is a great planner and so is always prepared for the worst. Their uptight nature makes them appear a bore, but Capricorns are sweet to their partners. Think of that stern-faced soldier who goes mushy being with his wife. They are smart and very calculative about risks. Capricorns don’t take blind risks, but for love, it’s pretty different. Once they’re sure you’re the one, they will go all in for you. But you better not hurt them because the mushy soldier can snap out of it fast. You can guess what would happen.
Who is Capricorn’s Soulmate?
Capricorns may appear too rigid for the air and fire signs and are spontaneous and impulsive. A Capricorn does not do “spontaneous.” The impulsive nature of the fire signs will anger them, and the childlike nature of the Gemini air sign will irritate them. Capricorn’s partner has to be focused, mature and driven. Therefore, they are better off with their kind.
Capricorns are compatible with other earth signs and water signs.
Capricorns and Earth Signs
Earth signs Virgo and Taurus understand the ambitious nature of the Capricorn. It is a common nature amongst earth signs.
- Virgo and Capricorn: This rock-solid couple shares the same values of loyalty and commitment. They share a good dose of common sense. Virgo is Capricorn’s biggest fan and critic. They balance each other and support each other to do better. They are each other’s driving force. However, Virgo must be constructive, logical, and respectful when criticizing Capricorn.
- Taurus and Capricorn: Taurus is sensual and hopelessly romantic, but at the same time, logical and balanced. Taurus and Capricorn connect on a deep level that isn’t logical. Capricorn’s hard-edge nature is soft tuned by Taurus’s sensual and romantic side. Both signs are old fashioned at love, materialistic, and taking family seriously. Taurus admires and respects Capricorn’s sense of responsibility. They are both aggressively protective of each other. This relationship, as a result, would be paradise on Earth.
Capricorns and Water Signs
The earth and water signs have synergies like plants and rain. They influence each other’s positivity or negativity.
- Capricorn and Scorpio: They are a typical power couple. Scorpio is very passionate and loyal. A hard worker that values home, family, and security. Scorpio appreciates the ambitious nature of Capricorn, emotional stability, and seriousness in handling issues. They both prefer a private and reserved life. Their relationship might look plain on the surface, but a lot goes on under the radar.
- Capricorn and Pisces: Though these two seem very different, they meet others’ needs well. Pisces is a dreamy and imaginative individual, while Capricorns have a matter-of-fact approach to life. Capricorns give Pisces a sense of stability and help them be more grounded. At the same time, Pisces’s optimistic nature rubs off on the pessimistic Capricorn.
- Capricorn and Cancer: Cancer can offer Capricorn the love and nurturing they need but don’t like asking for. They are old-fashioned in terms of love and have a strong sense of commitment to family.
Who a Capricorn should marry?
Because they share a similar emotional vocabulary, earth signs (like Capricorn, Virgo, and Taurus) and water signs (like Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio) tend to be the best friends and partners for Capricorns in romantic relationships.
Who is Capricorn enemy?
Aquarius, Leo, and Gemini are the other zodiac signs typically regarded as Capricorn’s adversaries. This is because the three signs have the propensity to take action or act blindly, which makes Capricorn unhappy.
Do Capricorns ever fall in love?
As was mentioned, Capricorns are slow to fall in love and will only consider being in a relationship with another person if they believe there is the possibility of a long-term commitment. They won’t just walk away from a relationship without a good explanation because they take love extremely seriously. Therefore, when Capricorn is the one to initiate a breakup, both parties are likely to sever all ties and move on with their lives.
Capricorn Soulmate FAQs
What is a Capricorn best match?
Capricorn friendships and love connections are most compatible with other earth signs (Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus) because they share the same emotional language, and water signs because of their emotional connection (Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio).
Who should a Capricorn marry?
Capricorns are most compatible with Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces in the end (via Compatible Astrology). In Capricorns, the water signs tend to balance the earth, while their earth provides footing to the water.
Who is attracted to Capricorns?
Capricorns, as fellow earth signs, are generally drawn to Taurus and will go to great lengths to help them. Taurus respects the fact that this sign enjoys creating a solid existence for themselves. They’ll take their time getting to know each other because they’re both earth signs.
Who does Capricorn hate?
Capricorns despise dream-shatters and pessimists. They have a special hatred for phonies and obnoxious people.