It’s probably a good idea to ask your boyfriend sex questions, whether you’ve been intimate for years or are just starting the sexual component of your fledgling relationship. It’s critical to understand your boyfriend’s turn-ons, turn-offs, fantasies, and pleasure areas. It won’t just make sex better for them; it’ll also make sex better for you if sex questions to ask your boyfriend are approached with caution from the outset.
Communication is essential, as every therapist has said since the dawn of time. So go ahead and ask your boyfriend sex questions to get to know him better. “How many guys have you had sex with?” is not a good question to ask. That has no bearing on you, but it may make your boyfriend self-conscious or slut-shamed. Before, during, and after sex, you want to ask questions that will help you better understand your boyfriend’s arousal patterns, kinky thoughts, and thinking.
Sex Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
There are a few sex questions to ask your boyfriend that beg to be addressed. The ideal questions to ask your boyfriend are those that will cause him to think deeply and critically. The following are some of the best sex questions to ask your boyfriend:
1. What is your favorite movie scene?
You might even be able to watch the movie together. It’s fun to watch a movie together, and while most people don’t think it’s the sexiest thing to do, it can be!
2. Is there anything you’d like me to change or add to the menu?
Nothing beats a woman who is willing to venture outside of her comfort zone. This is one of the most intimate sex questions to ask your boyfriend that goes a little deeper, but with the perfect amount of playfulness, it becomes a dirty question.
3. What’s the sexiest outfit you’d like to see me wear?
You’ll be prepared for your next date immediately. He’ll undoubtedly choose the sexiest dress you own!
4. When do you think I’m the most attractive?
You’ll find that the information you obtain is quite beneficial. When you want to start heating things up, there are certain sex questions to ask your boyfriend.
5. What Kind of Kiss Do You Prefer?
Give that kiss to him! Or, better yet, tell him to show you his favorite style of kiss instead of answering. This is the best flirting question I can think of.
6. Who would you like me to dress up as if we were going to role-play?
With this, you can enter into a wicked dream about him. Investigate your partner’s preferred type of individual.
7. What’s a random, unique thing about people that you find enticing?
Because he can’t get enough of you, you have that strange special thing. The answer could be the secret to increasing your emotional and sexual intimacy with him.
8. When You Want To Feel Sexy, What Do You Wear?
Or do they prefer to go barefoot? These sex questions to ask your boyfriend are a topic on which we all disagree.
9. What Does It Take To Put You In A Good Mood?
Hopefully, you are the answer. I’d also like to warn you that this question will almost certainly devolve into slander.
10. Do You Like To Spoon In Bed?
Who doesn’t like it? Anyone who claims otherwise is dishonest.
11. Do You Enjoy Being Referred To As Sexy?
Or perhaps they want to be known as the sexiest? Maybe that’s his favorite way of feeling powerful and seductive.
12. What Are Your Favorite Ways For Me To Express My Love For You?
This topic will include love languages. Prepare to learn how to give your boyfriend the greatest love possible. When it comes to demonstrating love, it’s crucial to know what they value the most as a girlfriend so that you can understand one another.
13. What are you talking about, hickeys? Is it a yes or a no?
Hickeys can appear in the strangest places, but some people are proud of it, while others aren’t. What is his stance?
14. What’s the most seductive song you’ve ever heard?
Make it your own music! Maybe it’ll help you take your sex life to the next level!
15. What are some of your plans for the next time we get together?
Ideas are fascinating topics to discuss. Why not come up with a list of activities to do with your boyfriend? It’s a wonderful sex question to pose to your boyfriend, especially when you’ve got a lot of thoughts simmering.
16. Do You Enjoy Hugging Me?
Every day, people require at least eight embraces. Your boyfriend should enjoy offering as many hugs to his favorite girl as possible.
17. What Do You Think Is The Sexiest Thing About Our Relationship?
If he loves it so much, put more work into developing it.
18. Do you believe we’ve changed much since our first date?
It’s usually a good idea to reminisce about happy times. Compare how you were on your first date to how you are now to see how far you’ve gone.
19. Can you tell me about one embarrassing moment in your life that I’m not aware of?
It could be from a time before he knew you. Or maybe it’s just something he kept hidden from you because he’s embarrassed. Is he even capable of saying it? It could be the strangest thing you’ve ever heard.
Related Article: 91+Deep Questions To Get To Know a Guy (What You Should Know)
Allowing your boyfriend to become bored is a bad idea. When you’re trying to break the quiet, think of some random sex questions to ask your boyfriend. These hot random questions are essential to have on hand for those days when there appears to be nothing to do.
20. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard someone confess drunkenly?
Funny questions can help you enhance your connection, and this one is particularly effective. Drunk admissions are a different story. They’re not always the most amusing things you’ve ever heard.
21. Have You Ever Had The Worst First Date?
We’ve all been there, unfortunately. It’s no one’s idea of a good time to sit through an hour of the worst date ever.
22. What is the most important quality you seek in a partner?
He chose you because the object stood out from the rest. One of the romantic sex questions to ask your boyfriend that makes you reflect on your relationship is this one. You’ll be surprised to see how much has changed.
23. When do you think it’s appropriate to say “I Love You?”
Is there even such a thing as a “proper time,” or did individuals invent it because they couldn’t have the confidence to declare their feelings? In any case, I’m sure everyone has an opinion about this!
24. How Do You Know If You’re Really at Ease With Someone?
Hopefully, he’s been comfortable with you for quite some time. It’s an indication that he trusts you if he can answer a personal question like this.
25. Has Anyone Observed You Naked By Chance?
It occurs to the most well-intentioned of us. You’d think this is the dirtiest question, yet some of the stories surrounding it are hilarious!
26. Do You Believe Sex Is Important In A Relationship?
These kinds of sex questions are crucial. Some feel it is to satisfy desires, while others believe it is essential in a partnership. Whatever your boyfriend’s response is, it’s critical that you both comprehend each other’s perspectives. It’s vital that you and your sexual partner are on the same page when it comes to sex beliefs.
27. Do You Think You Know What Women Want?
If he got it right, give him a thumbs up. Let’s see if he’s self-assured enough to admit it.
28. How did you feel your first time?
It’s time to face the unpleasant truth. However, if it wasn’t such a pleasant experience, there’s no need to go into great detail. You should use extreme caution when asking sexual questions like this.
Questions to ask your boyfriend about sex
Here’s a list of sex questions to ask your boyfriend to learn more about what gets them excited in the bedroom.
- How did your first kiss go?
- Do you prefer to kiss with a long or short tongue?
- What are your favorite parts of your body to be kissed?
- What are your thoughts on PDAs?
- How do you like your nipples and breasts to be handled?
- Which type of manual stimulation do you prefer?
- Are you a fan of sexy massages?
Oral and Penetrative Sex Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- When did you first become aware of sex?
- How did you feel your first time having sex?
- How would you define the attitudes around sex in your family/community, and how did this affect you?
- What is your favorite aspect of quickies?
- During sex, how much eye contact do you prefer?
- How long do you like to have sex on average?
- Which sex positions do you prefer?
- What causes you to orgasm the most quickly?
- Have you tried anal before? Would you like to give it a shot?
- Do you enjoy playing with a man’s anal?
- Would you ever consider trying your hand at pegging?
- Do you enjoy having sex while showering?
- Do you enjoy blowing people’s minds? What do you find appealing about it?
- Do you prefer harsh or delicate sex most of the time?
- Tell me do enjoy performing number 69?
- Do you prefer sex with or without lights?
- What’s your favorite spot for penis-owning partners to ejaculate?
- What about sex appeals to you?
- Which would you choose if you could only have sex in one position for the rest of your life?
- What do you think is the most overrated sex position?
- During sex, what kind of protection do you use?
- What are your thoughts on using lube?
- What are your thoughts on combining cannabis and sex?
- How do you feel about rim jobs, whether you’re providing or receiving them?
Kinks and Sexual Fantasies Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- What can I do to make your wildest sexual fantasies a reality?
- Do you appreciate it when you are spanked?
- Do you enjoy spanking other people?
- When it comes to sex, are you more dominating or submissive?
- Do you enjoy pretending to be someone else?
- During sex, what names do you like to call your partner?
- What are some of your favorite names to be called during sex?
- What’s a sexual experience you were hesitant to try but ended up enjoying?
- What sexual experience have you had that you thought you’d enjoy but didn’t?
- Your view about watching other people engage in sexual sex?
- Do you enjoy having sex while being watched?
- Do you enjoy getting choked while having sex?
- Tell me do you enjoy choking your sex partner?
- Your kind of pornography does it take to turn you on?
- What is something you’ve seen in porn and always wanted to attempt in real life?
- What has been the strangest place you’ve ever had sex?
- What’s an unusual item that makes you happy?
- Enjoy incorporating food into your sex?
- Do you enjoy having your hair pulled while having sex?
- Do you enjoy tying up your spouse or tying up your partner?
- Have you ever experimented with sensory deprivation through the use of a blindfold or earplugs?
- Who would you like to have sex with if you could do it with any famous person alive or dead?
- What is the most enticing film you’ve ever seen?
Group Sex Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- What do you like about having threesomes, if anything?
- What would you say if a couple asked you to be their third child?
- Have you ever wanted to be in a threesome with a partner who is the same gender as you?
- Would you like to have sex in front of a group of people during a sex party?
- Would you like to participate in a virtual sex party?
- What are your thoughts on swinging with another couple?
- Would you ever visit a sex resort on vacation?
Sex Toys and Sexy Accessories Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- What are your favorite sex toys to play with when masturbating?
- What are your favorite sex toys to use during sex?
- Do you think it’s cool for males to wear jockstraps?
- Do you enjoy putting on lingerie for sex?
- What was your first sex toy purchase?
- What do you do with your sex toys when you’re not using them?
- Do you prefer toys that vibrate or toys that don’t vibrate?
- Do you prefer to shop for toys online or in stores?
Sexting and Nudes: Sex Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- Are you a fan of nuding?
- Do you enjoy getting nudes from your partner?
- What’s your go-to nude-taking position?
- Do you like to sext with your partner?
- What’s the most naughty thing you’ve ever done?
- Have you ever had sex on FaceTime?
Sexual Aftercare: Sex Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- What type of post-sexual care is most important to you?
- Do you prefer to snuggle after sex or prefer to be alone?
- What are your thoughts on showering together after sex?
- After sex, how long do you like to cuddle?
Sex Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend when your bored
Rabbi Shlomo Slatkin, a licensed clinical professional counselor, and marital therapist tell Bustle, “Being bored can be a particularly tough situation.” Not only is there a distinct lack of stimulus to generate new stories and amusing anecdotes, but you’re probably also stressed and frustrated. “It’s a terrific opportunity to spend time together, have fun, and work on your relationship,” Slatkin says if you want to.
Boredom is the ideal opportunity to ask your boyfriend sex questions while you’re bored. So, Slatkin advises, “slow down and focus on each other,” and see what you can learn. Alternatively, you might keep the sex questions to ask your boyfriend light and concentrate on passing the time with pleasant company. Grab a snack, curl up, and scroll through these sex questions to ask your boyfriend when you’re bored, whatever your mood may be.
- Who would you want to make a film about your life, and who would you want to play with?
- What’s a strange thing you’ve always wanted to ask me but never got around to it?
- When you were a kid, what did you anticipate being an adult would be like?
- What do you think aliens would find most fascinating about you if they came to Earth?
- Tell me your grandmother’s best piece of advice to you.
- What do you do that you think your 5-year-old self would find amusing?
To Talk About Sex, Use Self-Isolation
A professional marriage and family therapist, Becca Hirsch, MA, LMFT, suggests talking to your boyfriend about what you do in the bedroom:
- Do you find it strange when we talk about sex?
- What part of your body do you prefer to be touched the most?
- What do you like best about kissing me? Do you wish to experiment with new techniques?
- What do you require from our partnership that you aren’t currently receiving?
- What do you consider to be the ideal dating night?
- Tell me some of your annoyances.
- What hue would you be if you were a color?
- Your favorite television show as a kid?
- What do you want to eat right now?
- Describe some of the items on your to-do list.
- What is your most important aim for the coming year?
Make it Personal
Rori Sassoon, a relationship guru and co-founder of the Platinum Poire dating agency, suggests the following questions, which range from steamy to funny:
- You or I, who’s the better kisser?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve observed about me?
- What habit(s) do you have that you believe irritates others?
- Where would you live if money were no object?
- What do you think is the most likely reason for my going viral?
- Which public person or celebrity would you want to be stranded on a desert island with?
- What’s a movie, music, or TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
- What celebrity would we pair up with if we had an imaginary threesome?
Experiment with Party Game Questions
If you’re bored, anxious, or stressed, relationship expert Stephania Cruz recommends sticking to light-hearted questions:
- What five films would you bring to a desert island if you could only bring five?
- What would you do if you were rendered invisible for two hours?
- Who would you meet if you could meet everyone in the world, alive or dead?
- What three wishes would you make if you were given three wishes, and why?
- What was your most dreadful job?
- Who has been the most well-known person you’ve ever met?
- What is the most outrageous thing you would do if you had a million dollars?
- When was the first time you had a crush on someone? How old were you at the time?
- Your words would you like people to use to describe you?
- What is my favorite dish to eat?
- What is it that I enjoy doing more than anything else in the world?
- Your is my greatest apprehension?
- What is my most vexing pet peeve?
- What did I want to be when I grew up when I was a kid?
Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend to Rekindle the sex
Denna Babul, a relationship expert and author of Love Strong, proposes the following entertaining questions:
- What talent do you have that no one else knows about?
- What song best depicts your adolescent self?
- Who can you imitate in terms of voice?
- What is the finest compliment you’ve ever received from a person of the same sex?
- Your most humiliating experience you’ve ever had?
- What has been the worst date you’ve ever had?
- When we initially started dating, was there anything you didn’t want me to know about you?
- What would you do if you had one day to do whatever you wanted with no consequences?
- What is the name of your Patronus?
- Describe the music that puts you in a good mood every time you hear it.
- What is your earliest recollection?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend About Sex
Anyone in a relationship knows that the key to happiness and closeness is communication. Being able to talk about the wicked stuff with your boyfriend can help you grow closer and make your intimate life more fun, passionate, adventurous, and thrilling.
These amusing sex questions to ask your boyfriend will help encourage the two of you to explore new terrain in your relationship and get you feeling frisky in no time, whether you’ve been together for a long time or just started dating.
1. Have you ever gone skinny dipping as part of a group?
Splash, splash, splash! Was anyone able to catch a peek at what was going on above the water?
2. Which portion of my body is your favorite?
If you want to take it a step further, also have your partner touch it instead of saying it.
3. What style of outfit would be the most flattering on me?
“You look stunning in everything,” is not a valid response. Make him envision you in a gorgeous outfit and describe every aspect.
4. Do you consider yourself to be a decent kisser?
If they say yes, their self-assurance will be quite attractive. If their response seems a bit hesitant, spend a few minutes convincing them that you adore the way they kiss you; all over if you want.
5. What part of your body do you enjoy being caressed the most?
Don’t tell, show. Take each other’s hands in yours and lead them to your vulnerable regions!
6. In a week, how many times do you touch yourself? What’s on your thoughts while you’re alone?
Don’t be afraid to speak up! Here’s how your masturbation habits compare to others in terms of frequency and top desires.
7. When you lost your virginity, how old were you?
As many awkward details as you both see fit, share them.
8. Where have you ever had sex in the oddest location?
The car, the dressing room at the clothing store, the closet?
9. Where would you like to have sex if you could have it anywhere?
Make a list of the items on your bucket list that you’d like to tick off jointly. Just don’t make the same mistakes that Kurt and Goldie did!
10. For you, what is the ultimate role play?
Never undervalue the explosive power of a good bedroom hot game.
11. What does it take to turn you on practically instantly?
We’ve all got that one item that gets our motors turning. Take note of your boyfriend’s response and remember it.
12. Which celebrity do you believe would be the most comfortable in bed?
Is your celebrity #MCM or #WCW on the list of individuals who wish to sleep with them?
13. What are your thoughts on bringing toys into the bedroom?
If both of you give thumbs up. If that’s not an option, use the tamest of toys: a pillow!
14. Have you ever bragged about me to your friends?
Pinky swear you won’t become angry until both of you have given honest answers. It’s important to remember that bragging about your amazing sex life is praise!
15. Have you ever visited a strip joint?
If bachelor and bachelorette celebrations resulted in money being thrown around, that’s fine. You were simply acting in the role of a good buddy.
16. What kind of bed chat, if any, do you enjoy?
Just don’t say anything like, “I adore it when you call me Big Papa.”
17. Do you remember ever having a dream about me?
Don’t forget to include every delicious detail!
18. Have you tried tantric sex before?
If you’re unfamiliar with the term, it refers to a strong bond between you and your boyfriend, as well as the longest orgasm you’ll ever experience. You’re probably both eager to give it a shot.
19. Have you ever kissed me in front of others only to make them jealous?
Was that something more than a cute PDA?
20. Hickies: a resounding yes or a resounding no?
You’re either going to go one way or the other. When it comes to hickies, there is no middle ground.
21. What’s a fantasy you’ve never told anyone about?
If you’re stuck for ideas, there’s a sexy app that will get your creative juices flowing!
See? There are a plethora of sex questions you might ask your boyfriend. So the next time there’s a lull in the conversation, you’re feeling “blah” about life, or you’re worried you’ve completely run out of topics to discuss, whip out this list and you’ll be fine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should we talk before sex?
Here are some suggestions for making your sex chat as beneficial, productive, and pleasurable as possible.
- Get started as soon as possible… but it’s never too late to begin.
- Be honest about your fantasies.
- It’s all about the timing….
- Accept responsibility for your own enjoyment….
- Make it clear – and then explain it.
- Be upbeat rather than pessimistic.
How can I make my boyfriend crazy about me?
Inquire about himself with him. By asking inquiries, you can show him you’re interested in his life or day. You’ll make your boyfriend feel watched, which could drive him insane. Your boyfriend will feel heard and understood if you listen well.