Wedding vows are significant. This is the time of the ceremony when you may truly communicate with your partner and discuss what’s on your mind, and there are many methods to do so. You can choose from a list of classic wedding vows for her that have been spoken by billions of couples throughout history. Alternatively, you might create your own wedding vows for her, making them as personal as you are. So, how do you determine which traditions to follow and which to abandon?
Let’s start with the rationale behind her wedding vows. The pledges you make to your partner about your marriage and your commitment to them are what wedding vows are all about. They are promising to not only marry you but to go above and beyond—whatever that means to you. Much of the legwork is already done for you if you choose the traditional route—”to have to hold, in sickness and in health.” However, if you decide to write your own wedding vows, you may want to provide her with some help and wedding vows examples.
How to Write Your Own Wedding Vows
My advice for writing the perfect wedding vow is to look through these examples, pick the ones that most closely match how you feel, and then combine elements from each one to create a completely creative wedding vow.
- Get some ideas from the vows below.
- Make a list of the things that are very significant to you (e.g., helping each other in your careers, having a sense of humor, etc.)
- Decide on the tone (for example, do you want to be funny or make each other cry?)
- When reading aloud, keep your vows within two minutes.
Wedding Vows for Her
Finding the proper words to say can be difficult, especially when you’re filled with so many emotions that it’s impossible to express them effectively in just a few sentences. This page provides wedding vow examples, ideas, sayings, and phrases to assist you in writing your own unique wedding vows for her if you aren’t a wordsmith. You can use them as is or make changes to suit your needs.
- I am yours as your husband, and I carefully entrust my heart to you.
- I swear to be your family no matter how far apart we are, how close we are, how sad we are, or how happy we are.
- I’m going to make a life with you.
- You inspire me to be the best version of myself, and I pledge to be there for you in your darkest hours as well as your brightest, and always with a smile.
- I’m not sure what the future holds, but I know you’ll keep me in your thoughts, and that’s all that matters.
- I promise to be the best version of myself with you by my side so that you can be the happiest lady on the planet.
- Allow us to continue to be each other’s best friends and family members.
- I’ll protect you from the wind and rain, and I’ll construct a house for you inside my heart.
- You are stunning both inside and out. You make me soar and warm my heart. You are my angel and now my dearest buddy for life.
- I can accomplish anything with your hand in mine. And I swear I’ll hold your hand while we take on the world together.
- I laugh, grin, and dare to dream more than I ever have because of you. Thank you for making the miracle happen. You are, and will always be, my life’s love, my soulmate, and my person.
- I’ve witnessed your strength and kindness. I’ve seen you be patient and frazzled at the same time. I’ll make an effort not to take you for granted. You are my favorite person, and I have chosen you as my life mate. I promise to make you my husband or wife. My heart belongs to you. Will you give up your heart in return for mine? Will you become a member of my family?”
- These vows are privileges for me, not promises: I get to laugh and cry with you, care for you, and share with you. I get to run and walk alongside you, develop alongside you, and live alongside you.
- I pick you to be who you are, appreciating what I know about you and believing in who you will become. I will always and in all ways respect and honor you. I commit to fix one small bit of the earth with you. From this day forward, in this world and the next, I take you to be my spouse, to have and to hold, in tears and joy; in sickness and in health, to love and cherish.
Wedding Vows for her that make you Cry
- “I accept you as my wife, with all of your flaws and strengths, just as I offer myself to you with all of my flaws and strengths.” I will assist you when you require assistance, and I will seek assistance from you when I require assistance. I’ve decided to spend the rest of my life with you.”
- “I consider you to be my wife.” To have and to keep until death separates us. I extend my hand to you as your kin and love. I extend my hand to you, loving what I know about you and trusting what I don’t yet know. I send you my heartfelt greetings. I present myself to you, the good, the bad, and what is still to come.”
- “Promising to love you through sickness and in health, in good times and bad, is the simplest promise I’ve ever made because I decided to love you the moment I met you.”
- “Take my heart, love me for all eternity, and I will never abandon you.” “You and I are the same people.”
- “Today you’ll be my wife, but we’ll always be soulmates.”
- “Because our love always cherishes and adores the good in each other, our love withstands our flaws, inadequacies, and failings.”
- “As long as you love me as much as I love you, you will never be hungry in this world.”
Related Articles: FAILING MARRIAGE: 17+ Ovbious Signs, Lessons & How to Deal With It!!!
- “I pick you to be my husband today, surrounded by all of your loved ones.” I am honored to be your wife and to be a part of your life. I promise to always support, encourage, and adore you. I will be by your side for as long as we both live–for better or worse; in sickness and health, for richer or poorer. Today and every day, you are my one and only.”
- I’ll follow you everywhere you go and wherever you lead me. They go hand in hand. In the heart of the heart. Let’s get this over with so we can all grow old together.
- I pledge to love you unconditionally, to comfort you in times of sorrow, to encourage you to achieve all of your objectives, to laugh and cry with you, to grow in mind and spirit with you, to always be open and honest with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both live.
Examples of Wedding Vows for Her
You can acquire some wedding ceremony vows for her examples from other couples who have traveled the same route that you are. Look no further if you’re looking for wedding vows for her to steal.
- “I promise to always be by your side, to care for you, to love and appreciate you, no matter how far away we may be.” I will always be interested in what you do and what you have to say. In your heart, I’ll be with you, and in mine, I’ll keep you safe. I’ll be pleased with you when you’re happy. I’ll make you laugh while you’re unhappy.
As we work toward our common goals, I will encourage you to continue to develop as an individual. As your friend and wife, I support you and believe that your decisions are sound. As we grow older together, I pledge to provide you love, honesty, trust, and dedication, as well as to keep your life fascinating in general.”
- “I promise to grow with you and support you, I promise to be patient, understanding, and kind, I promise to listen and share, I promise to create, explore, laugh, and be curious. I pledge to love you in good times and bad, in sickness and health, I promise to make sure there is always coffee, and I promise to do my best for myself, for us, and for our future together.”
Related Articles: What Love Means: Best Definitions By Experts
- “I have faith in you, the person you will become, and the partnership we will form. I accept you as my wife/husband with all my heart, knowing and accepting your flaws and strengths as you do mine.
- I pledge to be loyal and supportive and to always prioritize our family’s love and happiness. In good times and bad, in illness and health, in failure and triumph, I will be yours. I’ll dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through everything life throws at us. Today and always, you are my person—my love and my life.”
- “You’ve been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidante, and biggest challenge all at the same time. But most importantly, you are the love of my life, and you make me happier and more loved than I could have ever imagined… Because our love for one another is evident in the way I conduct my life, you have made me a better person. So I consider myself extremely fortunate to be a part of your life, which has now become our life together.”
- “You know me better than everyone else on the planet, and yet you still adore me.” You are my genuine love and best buddy. Even today, there’s a part of me that can’t believe I’m the one who gets to marry you.”
- “I pledge to look after you in sickness and in health, even if you’ve overindulged the night before.” I swear not to spend all of our money at Nordstrom, whether we’re rich or poor.”
- “On this day, I give you my heart, my pledge, that I will walk alongside you, hand in hand, wherever our journey takes us, living, learning, and loving forever.”
Related Articles:Rules Of Separation In Marriage & Best Tips To Fellow!!!
- “I swear to be your lover, comrade, and friend, your parenting partner, your ally in battle, your biggest cheerleader, and your harshest foe. Your ally in mischief, your student and teacher, your solace in disappointment, and your accomplice in deception. This is my solemn promise to you, my equal in every way. “Everything.”
- “I take you to be my life partner, and I pledge my love, devotion, faith, and honor as I join my life to yours.” “I take you to be my life partner, and I promise above all else to live in truth with you, and to communicate fully and fearlessly, I give you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace, and I pledge my love, devotion, faith, and honor as I join my life to yours.”
- “You are my true counterpart, my lover, and my instructor. You are my model and my accomplice.”In health and sickness, through grief and success, I will love, hold, and honor you; I will respect, encourage, and cherish you for the rest of my life.”
Wedding Vows for her to Him
In the past, traditional wedding vows such as “I take thee to be my husband to hand and hold; from this day forward” were the norm. Modern couples, on the other hand, are increasingly preferring to tailor their wedding vows in order to make their big day truly unique.
If you’ve decided to write your own wedding vows but aren’t sure how to wow your spouse with heartfelt vows, we recommend borrowing inspiration from these incredible vows written just for him. Rather than merely replicating the wedding vows, personalize them for your fiance. Feel free to make the vow your own and include any humor you want.
- My flaws and patience, generosity and faithfulness, kindness and love are all gifts I give you.
- Every morning, I promise to shower before bed and make your coffee. When you’re sad, I promise to listen to your stories and tell you funny stories to cheer you up. Most importantly, even if the football game is really exciting, I promise to make time for you.
- I promise to be patient and loving toward you, to work alongside you to achieve the goals and dreams we both hold dear, and to cherish our time together. For the rest of our lives, I pledge to you all of these things from the bottom of my heart.
- I will always trust and respect you, regardless of the situation. I’ll look after you and console you. I will back you up and cheer you on.
- For the rest of my life, I shall be by your side.
- I promise to put my trust in you and to work with you to attain the happiness we desire for ourselves and our family.
- I feel at ease no matter where we are because you are beside me. I pledge to be a safe haven for your emotions, too.
Wedding Vows for Her Funny
- I want to binge-watch Netflix with you forever, and I swear I won’t watch the next episode without you.
- I promise to adore each and every one of you. This includes snoring.
- Do you earnestly pledge to keep me safe from spiders for the rest of our lives?
- I’ll pretend to be interested in exchange for you pretending to be interested in.
- I promise to be a good roommate. I’m going to do some more dishes. I swear I’ll put up with your chilly toes. I’ll keep playing with you until we’re both old and frail.
- We’re all a touch strange in our own ways. And when we meet someone whose odd is compatible with ours, we join forces with them and fall in love with one other’s weirdness.
- I pledge to look after you in good times and bad, even if you’re hungover. For better or worse, I swear I’m not going to spend all of our money on the internet shopping.
- I adore you to the moon and back; in fact, I adore you all the way to Pluto. That’s quite a distance.
- I promise to adore each and every one of you. This includes snoring.
Best Wedding Vows for Her
- Today is the first day of our life together. I swear to be your devoted spouse in front of our relatives and friends. I chose to live with you as your lover, partner, and friend, loving you both when life is serene and when it is painful, during our triumphs and failures. I believe in your abilities and tolerate your flaws. I will respect your ambitions and dreams, and will make every effort to help you achieve them. I will make every effort to be honest and transparent with you, sharing my opinions and my life. From this day forward, I swear to adore and cherish you.
- From today till the end of our days, I promise to always be your friend; lover, and, most importantly, your family.
- Let us create a home filled with laughter, love, support, and generosity. Let us create a warm and welcoming environment for both good and difficult times. Forever and ever, let us be each other’s home.
- I promise you now that I will laugh with you in your joys and console you in your sorrows. I’ll share your dreams and cheer you on as you work toward your objectives. I’ll listen to you with compassion and understanding, and I’ll offer you words of encouragement. Let us work together to create a house that is rich in learning, laughter; light, and that is open to anyone who wishes to live there. Today and every day after that, let us be partners, friends, and lovers.
Related Articles: EFFECTS OF LACK OF SEX IN MARRIAGE (Detailed Guide)
- I promise to kiss you with love and dedication every day, just like we do now. Every kiss we share from now on will be a reminder of our wedding vows, joy, and everything we have in common.
- Nothing excites me more than the prospect of sharing my future with you—my accomplishments and struggles, my pleasures and tragedies. I’m confident that if we work together, we’ll be able to live the life we both desire.
- You are the first, the last, and the most important person in my life. I’m yours until the end of time, and you’re mine for as long as you want me.
- Let’s be wonderful together, even when the rest of the world isn’t.
- I pledge to appreciate you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to understand that these may differ from mine but are no less significant. I pledge to be open to you, to share my deepest worries and sentiments, secrets, and dreams with you. I promise to grow alongside you, to be open to change as we both change, and to make our partnership vibrant and intriguing. Finally, in good times and bad, I pledge to love you with everything I have to give and everything I am, in the only manner I know how—completely and forever.
If you’re one of the many engaged couples who keeps asking themselves, “How do I write my wedding vows?” you’ve come to the correct place. While passionate wedding vows are a highly personal matter, it is not a sin to ask for assistance in writing wedding vows for her.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the 3 marriage vows?
“I, [Groom’s name], appoint you as my wife, [Bride’s name].” In good times and bad, in illness and health, I swear to be faithful to you. I shall love and respect you for the rest of my life.” “I, [Bride’s name], accept you as my husband, [Groom’s name].”
What should I say in my wedding vows?
“I, [name], take thee, [name], to be my married [husband/wife], to have and to keep from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, according to God’s commandment, till death do us part; and thereto I swear thee my troth.”